The Speedy 30 doesn't look like it's in great shape as it's coming up to 7 years old, but I'm pretty happy as it's my first Louis Vuitton. Although honestly after using it for a bit can I say that I'm not a fan of the Speedy? It's an iconic bag but it's quite difficult to use in daily life.
|Natural (hazy) light|
Items Mentioned (all official links, no affiliate):-
1. Louis Vuitton Monogram Mini Lin Speedy 30 in Ebene - discontinued, Made in France 2006
2. Longchamp Veau Foulonne Checkbook Wallet in Black/Nickelled (http://bit.ly/12ftITw)
3. Longchamp Le Pliage Coin Purse in Bilberry (http://bit.ly/131RYu7)
4. Coach Legacy Leather Small Wristlet #48179 in Black Cherry
5. Coach Legacy Leather Small Wristlet #48179 in Fuchsia (http://bit.ly/11JMgIo)
6. Coach Signature Madison Gathered Wristlet #46901 in Black
7. Coach Signature Stripe Mini Skinny in Bronze
8. LeSportsac reusable bag in Stardust (came with the 2011 LeSportsac Mook - my review)
The wristlets are used to organize the interior of the bags. The Legacy Black Cherry holds supplies like pills, lozenges, mini scissors, nail clipper, utility knife and things like that. The black gathered wristlet holds some makeup, but it's a tight fit and will probably need to upgrade to a medium-large wristlet instead. The Legacy Fuchsia has all the reward cards which tends to accumulate like nothing, keys to my parents place and a small flashlight.
Miscellaneous other items in the bag that are loose in the bag. I still want to contain them all though so am looking for different options :D
Not pictured is my cell phone, Samsung Galaxy S2 with a pink cover (of course).
Thanks for watching! Why don't you share what's in your bag?